- How to nominate a nursery?
Anyone can nominate a nursery to enter the award. Just fill in the form telling us your name, phone number, the name of the nursery you are nominating, their contact information and which category you think they should apply to.
- Who can nominate a nursery?
Anyone can nominate a nursery, whether you are a nursery owner, a member of the staff or a parent.
- How to register a nursery?
Any nursery that has been in business for over 2 years can compete for the award. Nurseries that opened more recently can also enter in the Newcomer of the year category. To register, it is necessary to fill in a form, explaining why you think the nursery deserves the award in the category you are applying to and send supporting material such as pictures, videos or even parents statements.
- Which nurseries can enter?
Any nursery that is based in the UK can enter the National Nursery Recognition Awards. Nurseries that have been in business for less than 2 years can also enter the Newcomer category.
- Why should I register for the award?
The National Nursery Recognition Award is an opportunity to have your work recognized not only by your local community, but by a national audience. You should register because:
- Recognition boosts morale of your team
- Recognition increases trust of clients in your business
- You will enjoy an amazing night out with your team and colleagues, making meaningful connections
- Winning the award or even becoming a finalist is an amazing publicity opportunity
- Why should I nominate a nursery or person to wind the award?
If you think your local nursery does an excellent job in taking care of children, you should nominate them. Childcare is a tough job that deserves recognition and winning an award is an extra motivation to keep up with the good work.
- Does it cost to register?
Registering for the award is 100% free.
- Who decides the finalists?
The finalists will be decided by an independent panel of judges.
- How will the winners be selected?
Once the finalists have been announced parents and staff members can vote on who they think should be the winner. Together with the votes, our panel of independent judges will look further into the finalist’s applications and cast a vote on who they think should win. A combination of the two decisions will declare the winner.
- How will I know I've been shortlisted?
Finalists will be contacted directly via email. Finalists will also be announced on this website and on our social media channels.
- How can I attend the awards dinner?
The award ceremony will be held at the majestic Athena, in the heart of the country, in Leicester, on January 26th. Booking details will be released nearer the date
- If I have more questions or want to send supporting material, who should I contact?
- How can I sponsor the award?